Products Motors, Gearheads, and Motion Control Products that Drive Industry Frameless DC Motors NH1-D52 Frameless Motor
Frameless DC Motors
NH1-D52 Frameless Motor
- High torque to inertia ratio for quick response and precision control.
- High torque density in a compact package.
- Large rotor interior diameter cable routing.
- Standard 200 mm lead lengths.
- Low cogging torque for a smooth operation.
- Machine wound reliability with bondable magnet wire for a compact and reliant coil.
- Constructed with corrosion-inhibitive materials.
- Supported by rigorous testing for performance and reliability.
- Class F insulation
- UL agency recognition
- RoHS compliant
** Data based on standard stack height at 48V
|Standard Bus Voltage (Vdc)||48|
|Standard Stack Heights (mm)||18.5|
|Rated Speed (RPM)||2400|
|No-Load Speed (RPM)||4100|
|Rated Torque (Nm)||0.43|
|Peak Torque (Nm)||1.08|
|Rated Power (W)||108|
|Rated Current (Arms)||3.81|
|Peak Current (Arms)||9.52|
|Standard Inertia (kgcm2)||0.047|
|Stator Insulation Rating (deg C)||155|
|Stator Weight (kg)||0.172|
|Rotor Weight (kg)||0.045|
|Number of Poles||6|
|R (ph-ph) (Ohms)||1.6|
|L (ph-ph) (mH)||2.5|
|Air Gap (mm)||0.50|