Products Motors, Gearheads, and Motion Control Products that Drive Industry Frameless DC Motors D35 Frameless Motor
Frameless DC Motors
NH1-D35 Frameless Motor
- High torque to inertia ratio for quick response and precision control.
- High torque density in a compact package.
- Large rotor interior diameter cable routing.
- Standard 200 mm lead lengths.
- Low cogging torque for a smooth operation.
- Machine wound reliability with bondable magnet wire for a compact and reliant coil.
- Constructed with corrosion-inhibitive materials.
- Supported by rigorous testing for performance and reliability.
- Class F insulation
- UL agency recognition
- RoHS compliant
** Data based on standard stack height at 48V
|Standard Bus Voltage (Vdc)||48|
|Standard Stack Heights (mm)||20.5|
|Rated Speed (RPM)||4800|
|No-Load Speed (RPM)||9500|
|Rated Torque (Nm)||0.15|
|Peak Torque (Nm)||0.38|
|Rated Power (W)||75|
|Rated Current (Arms)||3.07|
|Peak Current (Arms)||7.68|
|Standard Inertia (kgcm2)||0.013|
|Stator Insulation Rating (deg C)||155|
|Stator Weight (kg)||0.077|
|Rotor Weight (kg)||0.027|
|Number of Poles||6|
|R (ph-ph) (Ohms)||2.41|
|L (ph-ph) (mH)||1.4|
|Air Gap (mm)||0.50|