115mm Brushless DC Motors
Part Number: NH1-115
- Cables &
Unimotor hd - ultra low voltage is suitable for many industrial applications, the extensive range of features include:
- Torque range from 5.8Nm to 10.2Nm
- Connector variants: flying leads and 90° rotatable
- Option for 48 Vdc spring applied brake of 17.5W and 16Nm torque.
- IEC Standard 130mm Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) mounting
- IP65 conformance, sealing against water spray and dust when mounted and connected with optional connectors. This is reduced to IP50 when used with flying leads.
- Rated speeds from 1,000 to 6,000 rpm
- Thermal protection
- Available in 48 Vdc input voltage
*Other optional output shafts, encoders, motor inertia, and thermistors are available upon request.
**Highlighted products are available off-the-shelf / fast turnaround.*
|Part Number||Voltage||Frame Length||Rated Speed (rpm)||Brake||Signal
|NH1-115LDA100QACAC||48V||A||1000||None||12-Pins Molex connector 43025-1200|
|NH1-115LDA106QACAC||48V||A||1000||Parking||12-Pins Molex connector 43025-1200|
|NH1-115LDB100QACAC||48V||B||1000||None||12-Pins Molex connector 43025-1200|
|NH1-115LDB106QACAC||48V||B||1000||Parking||12-Pins Molex connector 43025-1200|